24th June 2021, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get a scholarship for studying abroad? What is the starting and closing date of scholarship?

Sir/madam, I am studying in 12th class and having commerce stream i want to study abroad after completing my 12th. So, what is the procedure to get a scholarship for studying in abroad as i don't want to be depend on my uncle for my studies and please also tell me what is the starting and closing date of scholarship for ms and exam please help me out. I don't have parents too.to guide me .
Kindly answer my questions please.
Regards,
Chilukamari bindu sri.

28th June 2021, 05:50 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to get a scholarship for studying abroad? What is the starting and closing date of scholarship?

Procedure:-

Find. The first step in securing a study abroad scholarship, is to find one!

Qualify. Once you've found a scholarship, make sure you qualify.

Research. When you find a scholarship you qualify for, it's time to start researching the scholarship and its provider.

Prove Yourself.

Repeat.

Students may obtain application forms as of 1st January each year.

At the end of spring, you'll see a decline in scholarship opportunities. Continue applying for as many as you can, particularly local scholarships. Also, keep in mind that May 1 is the deadline for many scholarship opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?