15th July 2019, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Karur Vysya Bank for BTech aspirant?

Hello Sir, I want to apply for an education loan in Karur Vysya Bank. I want to study BTech. Kindly tell me how I can apply for an education loan in this bank through online? Please tell me about the requirements for applying for the same.

21st July 2019, 11:48 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Karur Vysya Bank for BTech aspirant?

Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Karur Vysya Bank;

You should be an Indian National and you should have secured admission to BTech course in India through a Common Entrance Test.

Your father or guardian should be the guarantor in case of individual applicants.

Procedure to apply;
---------------
You can apply apply online through the official website link of Karur Vysya Bank i.e. https://www.kvb.co.in/personal/loans/educational-loan/. Click on 'Apply Now' tab. Fill up all the details and submit it online.
You can also apply by visiting nearest Karur Vysya Bank for application. Contact the bank official. They will tell you whole process of application and documentation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?