20th January 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply an Education Loan in Syndicate Bank for MBA course?

Hello, I want to apply an education loan in Syndicate Bank. I want to study MBA course. Kindly tell me how I can apply for an education loan in this bank through online? Please tell me about the requirements also for applying in the same.

24th January 2019, 08:41 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply an Education Loan in Syndicate Bank for MBA course?

Procedure and requirements to apply for an education loan in Syndicate Bank for pursuing MBA course are mentioned below:-

Procedure:-
You can apply for an education loan in Syndicate Bank directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the bank official website https://syndicatebank.in/english/SyndEducationLoan.aspx.

Requirements:-
You should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university through entrance examination/ merit based selection process after completion of HSC
24th January 2019, 09:26 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply an Education Loan in Syndicate Bank for MBA course?

Requirements to apply an Education Loan in Syndicate Bank for MBA course:

You should be an Indian national.
You should have secured admission to MBA course in recognized Institute/university in India or Abroad through entrance test/merit based selection process after completion of HSC (10+2 level).

You can apply for an Education Loan in Syndicate Bank through Vidya Lakshmi Portal i.e. www.vidyalakshmi.co.in. It is an electronic platform developed by NSDL.

You can get detailed information on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.syndicatebank.in/english...ationLoan.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?