24th October 2018, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank for BTech aspirant?

Hello Sir, I want to apply an education loan in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank. I want to study BTech. Kindly tell me how I can apply for an education loan in this bank through online? Please tell me about the requirements also for applying in the same.

19th January 2022, 04:08 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank for BTech aspirant?

In order to apply for an education loan , candidate must have secured admission from a recognised institution

They must have secured admission on merit/entrance basis

For application purpose one can visit the official website of bank or can visit the nearby branch of bank for application purpose.

They can fill the form.with required documents like
Adhaar card
Bank statement
Admission letter
Application form
Collateral security
PAN card
Academic certificate etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?