10th May 2019, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in YES Bank for BTech aspirant?

Hello Sir, I want to apply an education loan in YES Bank. I want to study BTech. Kindly tell me how I can apply for an education loan in this bank through online? Please tell me about the requirements also for applying in the same.

13th May 2019, 08:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in YES Bank for BTech aspirant?

First of all you need to confirm admission at a recognised college or institute for your B.Tech degree course. Just make sure you have got admission at a good college and the approach the nearest branch of the concerned bank.

Just submit the application form along with all the required documents. You will also need a guarantor while applying for the loan. After submission of application form, the bank will conduct verification process before approving your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?