2nd July 2019, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Registration procedure to apply for Bond University India Excellence Scholarship?

Dear friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure of registration for applying in Bond University India Excellence Scholarship? I need to know about the registration procedure so that I can apply for this scholarship.

4th July 2019, 06:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration procedure to apply for Bond University India Excellence Scholarship?

Interested and eligible candidates need to fill the online application form, which is available at official website (link for the Bond University Online Application https://apply.bond.edu.au/) to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.

Once they have received an offer, they will need to complete the 'India Excellence Scholarship Application Form' by downloading the form from official website.

Then candidates have to send the completed application form to email address given below by the relevant application closing date.
[email protected]

Official website link;
https://bond.edu.au/intl/scholarship...ce-scholarship
7th July 2019, 02:30 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Registration procedure to apply for Bond University India Excellence Scholarship?

Students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.

Once an offer has been received, students must complete the India Excellence Scholarship Application Form.

The form must be completed in full and returned to [email protected] by the relevant application closing date.

For more information: bond.edu.au
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?