22nd January 2021, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Registration procedure of Arunachal Pradesh Scheme for Award of Stipend to ST Students 2020

Hi everyone, I want to register for the Arunachal Pradesh Scheme for Award of Stipend to ST Students. I am studying in BTech. So, I just want to know about the procedure for registration for this year. Can you please let me know about the registration procedure?

24th January 2021, 12:37 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration procedure of Arunachal Pradesh Scheme for Award of Stipend to ST Students 2020

--- Registration procedure of Arunachal Pradesh Scheme for Award of Stipend to ST Students 2020 ---

Visit the official website that is given to you and download the notification in order to find if you are eligible or not.
http://www.scholarship.gov.in

Select the state of domicile/ scholarship category/ scheme type / name / other details and then provide the bank details for Aadhar card as your identification mark and then click on the register button.

The mobile number will be verified and and OTP will be generated now login using OTP and fill in the application form and then an application ID and password will be generated that can be used for future reference in order to track the status.

Closing date of scholarship application form filling is 24th January, 2021.
25th January 2021, 08:27 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration procedure of Arunachal Pradesh Scheme for Award of Stipend to ST Students 2020

Registration procedure of Arunachal Pradesh Scheme for Award of Stipend to ST Students 2020:-

Visit the official website:-
www.scholarship.gov.in

Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all the details.

Download the application form.

Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email id, Bank name, IFSC code, account number, Aadhaar.

The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.

Now, login using OTP and fill the form.

An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?