4th May 2019, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Repayment tenure under Development Credit Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBBS-Abroad aspirant?

I just want to know that if I am going to apply an education loan from Development Credit Bank then what would be the repayment tenure? I actually want to apply an education loan from this Bank so that I can study MBBS in Abroad that is why I want to know about the repayment tenure.

22nd November 2022, 11:17 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Repayment tenure under Development Credit Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBBS-Abroad aspirant?

The loan repayment period normally starts 12months after completion of course or 6 months after employment.
Whichever comes first.
The loan to be repaid in 5 to 7 years after commencement of repayment.

If a student is not able to complete the course in stipulated time , extension of time may be permitted for a minimum period of 2 years.
27th November 2022, 01:42 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Repayment tenure under Development Credit Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBBS-Abroad aspirant?

The repayment tenure under Development Credit Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBBS-Abroad aspirant will be 5-7 years .

Loan will be started after 6 month of posting (job starting period) .Try to finish loan quickly as soon as possible to avoid additional interest or penalties .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?