10th May 2019, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Repayment tenure under YES Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBBS-Abroad aspirant?

I just want to know that if I am going to apply an education loan from YES Bank then what would be the repayment tenure? I actually want to apply an education loan from this Bank so that I can study MBBS in Abroad that is why I want to know about the repayment tenure.

28th May 2019, 10:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Repayment tenure under YES Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBBS-Abroad aspirant?

The maximum tenure for Yes Bank education loan is 10 years. Hence, you can choose upto 10 year to pay your education loan back to the bank for MBBS course. Once you complete the course, you will be required to pay the education loan back in the form of EMI.

You need to pay the EMI regularly to avoid any penalties. Just make sure you study well and get a decent job after completion of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?