17th June 2019, 04:34 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get Education Loan for studying MTech(Civil Engineering)?

Respected Sir, I came to know that there are few requirements for different amounts of an education loan in India. If I want to study MTech in Civil Engineering with an education loan then what I have to do? What are all the requirements?

19th June 2019, 09:26 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get Education Loan for studying MTech(Civil Engineering)?

Requirements to get education loan for studying M.Tech (Civil Engineering) course are mentioned below:-

—> You should be a citizen of India.

—> You should have secured admission to M.Tech (Civil Engineering) or any other course in a recognised college/ university.
19th June 2019, 07:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get Education Loan for studying MTech(Civil Engineering)?

In order to get Education Loan for studying MTech(Civil Engineering, first of all you must have secured admission to MTech(Civil Engineering) course in any recognized university in India or abroad.
You should be an Indian national in order to be eligible to apply.
Your parent/guardian should be a co-applicant.

You can visit any nationalized bank branch for application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?