3rd October 2019, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships for Bank exams preparation coaching?

Sir, I have completed my BCom(H). I want to make my career in Banks. So, I am preparing for the Bank exams. I would like to know is there scholarships specially designed for such preparation so that I can pay to the coaching institute?

7th October 2019, 09:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships for Bank exams preparation coaching?

Such scholarships are usually offered by coaching centres. You need to appear for scholarship tests conducted by the respective coaching centers and clear it with top marks to get any such scholarships for your studies.

Hence, all you have to do is contact the top banking coaching centres and apply for the scholarship tests and prepare well for it. Normally, taking coaching classes doesn't guarantee anything and it all depends on you to get success and that's the reason no other body offers scholarship for classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?