15th October 2018, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Securities against an Education Loan in Corporation Bank to study MS in Abroad?

I am in a need of education loan so that I can get admission and study MS in Abroad. I am going to apply an Education Loan in Corporation Bank. So, kindly tell me what kind of securities they want to take for taking an education loan?

1st August 2022, 09:13 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Securities against an Education Loan in Corporation Bank to study MS in Abroad?

Types of securities offered against an education loan
Some of them are
Immovable assets
Intangible assets
Third party secured education loan

Public banks like SBI, Bank of Baroda etc offer loan of upto 7.5 lacs without collateral.
Private banks like ICICI bank, Axis Bank offer loan upto 40 lacs without collateral.

Lien, mortgage, hypothecation and pledge are the types of securities that exist in banking sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?