17th June 2020, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria under the IIT Madras Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Hi Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for the IIT Madras Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship. I want to get this fellowship. How can I get this fellowship? Can you please tell me about the selection criteria?

20th June 2020, 01:33 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria under the IIT Madras Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020

••• The selection under the IIT Madras department of electrical engineering Junior research fellowship 2020 will be based on the applicants performance in the Test/interview.

••• Candidates will be shortlisted for test or interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications.

official website
•••https://www.ee.iitm.ac.in/
20th June 2020, 01:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria under the IIT Madras Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Selection criteria under the IIT Madras Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the test / interview.
Candidates will be shortlisted for test /interview or the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications.
20th June 2020, 01:50 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria under the IIT Madras Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

>> This selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the test / interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for test / interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications.
20th June 2020, 02:10 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° The SELECTION will be based on the candidate's performance in the INTERVIEW.
Candidates will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of information provided by them while applying through online application.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: docx help-document_4DVZjN.docx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?