30th April 2020, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria under INAE Young Engineer Award 2020

Hello Sir, I came to know about the INAE Young Engineer Award and I want this scholarship. I just want to know about the criteria for selection. Can you help me to know how I can get selected for this scholarship?

3rd May 2020, 12:07 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria under INAE Young Engineer Award 2020

You can check the selection criteria under INAE Young Engineer Award 2020 here-

---- The shortlisted nominees will be invited to mark a presentation followed by an interaction with the selection committee on date to be announced later.

You can check the important days on this website.
https://www.inae.in
4th May 2020, 12:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The awards instituted to identify, recognise and encouraging and promising talents in India who have made and are likely to continue to make outstanding contributions impacting engineering research and design, technology development and transfer.

The shortlisted nominees will be invited to make a presentation followed by an interaction with the selection committee on dates to be announced later.

For any query-
Phone- 0124-42349480
Website- https://www.inae.in/inae
4th May 2020, 12:52 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria under INAE Young Engineer Award 2020:-

The shortlisted nominees will be invited to make a presentation followed by an interaction with the selection committee on dates to be announced later.
4th May 2020, 06:22 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria under INAE Young Engineer Award 2020:-

8th May 2020, 06:00 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Post Re: Selection criteria under INAE Young Engineer Award 2020

Selection Criteria :

Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) is offering this award.

The shortlisted nominees will be invited to make a presentation followed by an interaction with the Selection Committee.

The Award is instituted to identify, recognize and encourage young and promising talents in India who have made and are likely to continue to make outstanding contributions impacting engineering research and design.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?