29th January 2019, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in AcSIR Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Summer Training Program?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply in AcSIR Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Summer Training Program. So, I would like to know about the selection criteria in this program. Can you please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

11th February 2019, 11:22 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in AcSIR Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Summer Training Program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply in AcSIR Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Summer Training Program. So, I would like to know about the selection criteria in this program. Can you please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Applicants are selected for the AcSIR Dr APJ Adbul Kalam Summer Training program based on merit / performance in the selection interview. Applicants are shortlisted primarily based on the Research Proposal and other screening criteria decided by the committee. Applicants have to appear for the interview at a central location and applicants should compulsorily appear for the interview for the selection. Applicants can find the details in the website link given Click Here
12th February 2019, 08:59 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in AcSIR Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Summer Training Program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
- > Selection process for AcSIR Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Summer Training Program will be purely based on merit and candidates performance in the interview process.

- > Normally, screening will be primarily based on a Research Proposal and the same decided by the selection committee.

- > Selected candidates will be informed through electronically.

-> Selected candidates are allowed to participate in interview through electronic media for interview (Skype etc.) under specific request.

For more details, please Visit Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?