22nd July 2019, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of HG Wells Short Story Competition?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply in HG Wells Short Story Competition. So, I would like to know about the selection criteria in this competition. Can you please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

25th July 2019, 08:57 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Selection procedure of HG Wells Short Story Competition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply in HG Wells Short Story Competition. So, I would like to know about the selection criteria in this competition. Can you please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!
HG Wells Short Story Competition is being founded by the world-renowned BBC Aeronautics Correspondent Reg Turnill and his wife, Margaret. HG Wells Short Story Competition encourages creating writing among the youth and offers attractive rewards to the best short stories. This competition offers win prizes worth up to GBP 1000. The candidate will be selected based on the writing skill and story performance, which is upload in the entry.

Official website -> Click Here!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?