2nd April 2019, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Interaction's 17th Annual Photo Contest?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Interaction's 17th Annual Photo Contest. So, I would like to know about the selection criteria in this contest. Can you please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

8th April 2019, 01:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Interaction's 17th Annual Photo Contest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Interaction's 17th Annual Photo Contest. So, I would like to know about the selection criteria in this contest. Can you please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Contestants are selected for the Interaction’s 17th Annual Photo Contest through a panel which includes Photojournalists and subject area experts. Interaction’s 17th Annual Photo Contest - winning photographs are selected by the Photojournalists and subject area experts. The panel will notify the Interaction’s 17th Annual Photo Contest Grand Prize winner of their selection. The panel will also select all other winners of the Interaction’s 17th Annual Photo Contest. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
8th April 2019, 02:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Interaction's 17th Annual Photo Contest?

Selection procedure for Interaction's 17th Annual Photo Contest:

Winner of Interaction's 17th Annual Photo Contest will be judged by a panel that includes, photojournalists and subject area experts. After judging, InterAction will inform the Grand Prize winner of their selection. If the winner does not respond within seven (7) days of notification, InterAction may at its discretion select one of the Runners Up as the new Grand Prize Winner.

For more details:
https://www.interaction.org/blog/int...test-now-open/

Last edited by ppsahu; 9th April 2019 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?