2nd February 2021, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure under IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Hi Sir, I am an MSc holder in Physics. I want to apply for the IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship of this year. Can I know about the procedure of selection because I want to get this fellowship at any cost. Please help me in this regard.

5th February 2021, 02:53 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure under IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2021

°°° Selection procedure under IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2021 will be based on the applicant's performance in the Interview.

°°° No TA/DA will be paid if called for an interview and the interview may also be conducted through online mode telephonically considering the constraints due to the ongoing pandemic.

°°° The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.

°°° For more information you can visit the official
http://www.iitbhu.ac.in
5th February 2021, 04:04 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure under IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Selection procedure under IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2021:-

The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.

Important Dates:-

Application Deadline - 05th February 2021.

Official Website:-

www.iitbhu.ac.in
5th February 2021, 04:40 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure under IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2021:-

The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.

Benefits:-

The selected candidate will receive a monthly emolument of INR 31,000 ( for first two years ) and INR 35,000 ( from third year onward ) + H R A as per rule.
5th February 2021, 09:37 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure under IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2021 would be through document verification which needs to be attached with the application form followed by Interview. The candidates selected for Interview will be notified through Email.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?