10th April 2021, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure under IIT Bombay Biochemistry Research Associateship 2021

Hi Sir, I am an MSc holder in Biochemistry. I want to apply for the IIT Bombay Biochemistry Research Associateship of this year. Can I know about the procedure of selection because I want to get this associateship at any cost. Please help me in this regard.

11th April 2021, 11:45 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Selection procedure under IIT Bombay Biochemistry Research Associateship 2021

Selection procedure under IIT Bombay Biochemistry Research Associateship 2021 is;

Your selection will be done on the basis of academic performance and experience.

Shortlisted candidate will be called for personal interview .

Final selection will be done through personal interview.

Last date to apply for this fellowship is 12.4.2021.
13th April 2021, 01:29 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure under IIT Bombay Biochemistry Research Associateship 2021

°°° Selection procedure under IIT Bombay Biochemistry Research Associateship 2021 is provided below:

The candidates will be selected on merit and need of the project and their performance in the Interview.

°°° The application deadline to apply for IIT Bombay Biochemistry Research Associateship 2021 was 12th April, 2021.

°°° The fellows selected for the position can avail of a monthly stipend of rupees 47,000 per month.

Email - [email protected]
14th April 2021, 12:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure under IIT Bombay Biochemistry Research Associateship 2021

The candidates will be selected on merit and need of the project and their performance in the INTERVIEW.

The program is temporary for a period of one year and tenable only for the duration of the project and the appointment used for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project.

Emai - [email protected]
20th April 2021, 03:23 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Selection Procedure:-

The candidates will be selected on merit and need of the project and their performance in the interview.

Benefits:-

Candidates Selected for the position can avail of a monthly stipend of INR 47,000 per month.

Visit:-- (https://www.iitb.ac.in/) For more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?