30th January 2019, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Subsidy scheme under Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBBS-Abroad aspirant?

I want to know about the details of subsidy scheme under education loan available in Kotak Mahindra Bank? I am going to apply for an education loan in this bank as I am interested to study MBBS course in Abroad. So, I want to know about the subsidy scheme first.

31st July 2022, 09:01 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subsidy scheme under Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBBS-Abroad aspirant?

Subsidy is mainly provided to economically weaker sections of society whose annual gross parental income is less than 4.5 lacs per annum.

The loan applicant can avail these subsidies in the form of interest rate subsidies , loan forgiveness or rebate on education loan repayment.
The student who satisfy all the following parameters would only be eligible for interest subsidy.
The scheme is applicable for inland studies only .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?