22nd August 2018, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Subsidy scheme under Nainital Bank Naini Shiksha Education Loan Scheme for BCA(H) aspirant?

I want to know about the details of subsidy scheme of Naini Shiksha Education Loan Scheme available in Nainital Bank? I am going to apply for an education loan in this bank as I am interested to study BCA(H) course. So, I want to know about the subsidy scheme first.

4th March 2023, 01:14 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Subsidy scheme under Nainital Bank Naini Shiksha Education Loan Scheme for BCA(H) aspirant?

Nainital Bank's Naini Shiksha Education Loan Scheme does not offer any specific subsidy scheme for BCA(H) students. However, the scheme offers interest rate concession to eligible students based on certain criteria such as family income, academic performance, and the course and institution of study.

The interest rate concession is available for certain categories of students, such as those from economically weaker sections or studying in premier institutions such as IITs and IIMs. The concession may range from 0.50% to 1.00% on the applicable interest rate.

To know the specific eligibility criteria and the extent of interest rate concession for BCA(H) students, you can contact the nearest branch of Nainital Bank or visit their website for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?