13th August 2020, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Terms and Conditions to apply for The Dalai Lama Trust Postgraduate Scholarship 2020

Hi everyone, I have heard about The Dalai Lama Trust Postgraduate Scholarship. I am an MSc postgraduate and I am thinking of applying for this scholarship. I want to know about the terms and conditions to apply. Kindly tell me immediately.

14th August 2020, 11:05 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and Conditions to apply for The Dalai Lama Trust Postgraduate Scholarship 2020

Terms and Conditions to apply for The Dalai Lama Trust Postgraduate Scholarship 2020:-

Applicant and his / her parents must have a Green Book ( GB) and the GB constitution must be paid till 2019.

If the applicant's parents are in Tibet / deceased / separated, the authenticity of such information must be maintained in '' Form A '' by the concerned Tibetan Settlement Officer.

Applicant must have a valid registration certificate.

This scholarship does not include of Vocational courses.
15th August 2020, 11:36 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and Conditions to apply for The Dalai Lama Trust Postgraduate Scholarship 2020

Terms and Conditions to apply for The Dalai Lama Trust Postgraduate Scholarship 2020:-

> Applicant and his / her parents must have green book and the GB contribution must be paid till 2019.

>If applicants parents are in Tibet / deceased / separated, the authenticity of such information must be mentioned in 'Form A' by the concerned Tibetan settlement officer.

> Applicant must have a valid registration certificate.

> This scholarship doesn't include vocational courses.
15th August 2020, 12:25 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Terms and Conditions to apply for The Dalai Lama Trust Postgraduate Scholarship 2020 is given below-

1.Applicant & his/her parents must have a Green Book (GB) and the GB contribution must be paid till 2019.

2.If the applicant's parents are in Tibet/deceased/separated, the authenticity of such information must be mentioned in "Form-A" by the concerned TibetanSettlement Officer.

3.Applicant must have a valid Registration Certificate (RC).

4.This scholarship doesn't include vocational courses.

Last date to apply for this scholarship is 31/8/2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?