11th July 2020, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for the DRDE Research Associateship in Chemistry 2020

Respected Sir, I came to know about the DRDE Research Associateship in Chemistry and I am interested to apply for it. I just want to know about the terms and conditions to apply for this associateship program. Can you tell me about the terms and conditions?

13th July 2020, 03:23 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the DRDE Research Associateship in Chemistry 2020

Terms and conditions to apply for the DRDE Research Associateship in Chemistry 2020:-

No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or for joining if selected.

Incomplete applications will be reject during the screening for eligibility.

The selected candidates may be allowed to register for PhD with any recognised University / institution during the tenure of the following.
13th July 2020, 05:31 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the DRDE Research Associateship in Chemistry 2020

Terms and conditions to apply for the DRDE Research Associateship in Chemistry 2020:-

No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or for joining if selected.

Incomplete applications will be rejected during the screening for eligibility.

The selected candidates may be allowed to register for PhD with any recognised Universities or Institution.
13th July 2020, 07:29 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or for joining if selected.

°°° Incomplete applications will be rejected during the screening for eligibility.

°°° The selected candidates may be allowed to register for PhD with any recognised University during the tenure of this fellowship.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf Advertisment.pdf
13th July 2020, 11:56 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• Incomplete applications will be rejected during the screening for eligibility.

••• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or for joining if selected.

••• The selected candidates may be allowed to register for PhD with any recognised institution during the tenure of the followship.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf Advertisment.pdf
14th July 2020, 11:08 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Terms and conditions to apply for the DRDE Research Associateship in Chemistry 2020 are as follows:-
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or for joining whenever selected.
Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Selected candidates may be allowed to register for PhD with any of the recognised university during the tenure of the fellowship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?