4th June 2020, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for the IIA Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Respected Sir, I came to know about the IIA Junior Research Fellowship and I am interested to apply for it. I just want to know about the terms and conditions to apply for this fellowship program. Can you tell me about the terms and conditions?

15th April 2021, 06:48 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the IIA Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Terms and conditions to apply for the IIA Junior Research Fellowship 2020 are as follows.

One can't claim whatsoever for regular employment in the Institute shall be entertained.

You will not be entertained if you are not selected for interview/appointment.

Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.

Selected applicant will be posted to work in IIA, Bengaluru and are liable to be posted anywhere in India as per the requirement of the Project.

Outstation applicants called for interview will be reimbursed to and fro train/bus fare by the shortest route limited to second sleeper class railway fare on production of tickets.

Applicants of Indian Nationality only can apply for this post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?