15th August 2020, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for the IIIT Naya Raipur Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Hello everyone, for applying to the IIIT Naya Raipur Junior Research Fellowship what are the terms and conditions set for? I want to know all the terms and conditions before applying for this fellowship programme. Kindly let me know immediately.

15th August 2020, 06:06 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the IIIT Naya Raipur Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee International Institute of Information Technology, Naya Raipur invites applications for IIIT Naya Raipur Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from ME/MTech degree holders.

Terms and Conditions:

To be eligible, an applicant must -

Hold an ME/MTech in CSE/IT/ECE/EE/Instrumentation or relevant discipline
Preference will be given to candidates having the following:

Good skills in programming such as python/Android/ Matlab, etc
IoT, Sensor Integration, Machine Learning, Signal & image processing, Embedded system, etc.
GATE/NET qualification
Good English and report writing skills
15th August 2020, 06:39 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the IIIT Naya Raipur Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Terms and conditions to apply for the IIIT Naya Raipur Junior Research Fellowship 2020 are as follows:-
Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise, will be a disqualification for the post.
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
15th August 2020, 07:48 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the IIIT Naya Raipur Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Terms and conditions to apply for the IIIT Naya Raipur Junior Research Fellowship 2020 are as follows:-

1. Qualifying degree ME/MTech in CSE/IT/ECE/EE/Instrumentation or relevant study discipline.

2. GATE/NET qualified.

3. Good communication skills.

4. Good programming skills.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf download-form_kv9EoZ.pdf
16th August 2020, 06:44 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Terms and conditions to apply for the IIIT Naya Raipur Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.

Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise, will be a disqualification for the post.

In case of any dispute/ ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the institute shall be final.
16th August 2020, 11:59 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise, will be a disqualification for the post.

°°° No TA/DA wil be paid for attending the interview.

°°° In case of any dispute that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.

Click here for more information
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf download-form_kv9EoZ.pdf
17th August 2020, 11:38 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Terms and conditions to apply for the IIIT Naya Raipur Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

> No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
> Canvassing to in any form for bringing in any influence of political or otherwise, will be a disqualification for the post.
> In case of any dispute / ambiguity that may offer in the process ok selection, the decision of the institute shall be final.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?