22nd September 2020, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for the IUCAA Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Respected Sir, I came to know about the IUCAA Pune Junior Research Fellowship and I am interested to apply for it. I just want to know about the terms and conditions to apply for this fellowship program. Can you tell me about the terms and conditions?

24th September 2020, 04:56 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the IUCAA Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2020

°°° The finally offered candidate can start to work immediately after the selection or later depending on the pandemic situation/ mutually agreeable date.

°°° Tenure of the position is for three years, renewable annually based on performance.

°°° The selection of candidates will be made based on their performance in the interview.

°°° Application and Recommendation letter deadline is September 30 2020.

📞 0202 569 1414.
25th September 2020, 12:12 AM
ruckshana

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the IUCAA Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Eligibility:
* Must hold M.Sc or M.Tech degree in physics/ electronics/ instrumentation/ engineering or other related areas with minimum 60%.
* Have CSIR/ UGC NET-JRF/ NET-LS/ GATE/ JEST/ INAT qualifications.

Important rates
* Last date to apply: 30 September 2020

Terms and conditions-
* The finally ordered candidate can start to work immediately after selection or later depending on the pandemic situation.
* The total tenure of the position is for 3 years, renewable annually based on performance.

Visit www.iucaa.in for more details.
25th September 2020, 12:53 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Terms and conditions to apply for the IUCAA Pune Junior Research fellowship are as follows:-

The finally offered candidate can start to work immediately after the selection or later depending on the pandemic situation.

The total tenure of the position is for 3 years, renewable annually based on the performance.
25th September 2020, 01:18 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Terms and conditions to apply for the IUCAA Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2020 is given below.

1.Candidate can start to work immediately after the selection or later depending on the pandemic situation / mutually agreeable date.

2.The total tenure of the position is for three years, renewable annually based on performance.

Last date to apply for this fellowship is 30/9/2020.
25th September 2020, 11:10 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Terms and conditions to apply for the IUCAA Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2020---

The total tenure of position is for three years renewable annually based on performance.

The finally offered candidate can start to work immediately after the selection or later depending on the pandemic situation.

The selection of applicants will be made on the the performance of candidate in interview.

The last date to apply is 30/09/2020 midnight of IST.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.iucaa.in
26th September 2020, 08:56 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Terms and conditions to apply for the IUCAA Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

> The finding of the candidate can start to work immediately after the selection or later depending upon the pandemic situation / a mutually agreeable date.

> The total tenure of the position is a for three years renewable annually based on performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?