11th May 2020, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for the Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric ST Scholarship 2020

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for the Post Matric Scholarship as I belong to the ST category candidate from Jammu and Kashmir. I would like to know about the terms and conditions for applying for this scholarship. Please help me in this regard.

15th April 2021, 06:38 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric ST Scholarship 2020

Terms and conditions to apply for the Jammu and Kashmir Post Matric ST Scholarship 2020 is given below.

Applicants who pursue their studies through correspondence or distance learning are also eligible for this scholarship.

If you are employed and take leave without pay for the entire duration of the course and study as full-time student than also you are eligible for this fellowship.

If you are pursuing post-graduate courses in medicine than also you are eligible for this fellowship but you are not allowed to practice during the period of fellowship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?