15th September 2020, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for the Sun Pharma Science Scholar Award 2020

Hi Sir/Madam, kindly help me to know about the terms and conditions as I am planning to apply for the Sun Pharma Science Scholar Award which is offered for the MD holders. I would like to know about the terms and conditions. Please help me in this regard.

17th September 2020, 07:31 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the Sun Pharma Science Scholar Award 2020

°°° The Sun Pharma science scholars will have no claim of any sort with Sun Pharma science foundation of Sun Pharma Group of Companies.

°°° Science scholars will keep the foundation informed about their achievements from time to time.

°°° The award is open to all disciplines related to biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
http://sunpharmasciencefoundation.net/
17th September 2020, 08:59 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the Sun Pharma Science Scholar Award 2020

Terms and conditions to apply for the Sun Pharma Science Scholar Award 2020:-

The Sun Pharma Sciences Scholars will have no claim of any sort with Sun Pharma Science Foundation or Sun Pharma Group of Companies.

Science Scholars will keep the foundation informed about their achievements from time to time.

The award is open to all disciplines related to Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
17th September 2020, 10:49 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Science scholars will keep the foundation informed about the achievements from time to time.

The award is open to all disciplines related to biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences.

The Sun Pharma science Scholars will have no claim of any sort with Sun Pharma science Foundation.

Only Indian nationals doing their research in India eligible for these awards.

An applicant should be willing to present his or her research work in front of the eligible assessors.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://sunpharmasciencefoundation.net/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?