21st September 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Terms & Conditions under Indian Bank Skill Education Loan Scheme for BTech aspirant?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to apply for an education loan in Indian Bank for studying BTech course. I would like to know about the terms and conditions for applying an education loan in this bank. Can anyone tell me?

12th August 2022, 08:12 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms & Conditions under Indian Bank Skill Education Loan Scheme for BTech aspirant?

Terms and conditions

Education loan is available for reputed colleges only.

The candidate applying for education loan must be an Indian citizen

On confirmation of admission , one can apply for loan

The loan is to be repaid in 5 to 7 years after commencement of repayment

In case , candidate is not able to complete the course on time , extension of 2 years is provided to the applicant.

One can avail loan of Rs 10 lacs for studying in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?