14th May 2019, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Is there any Bank Education Loan facility available for studying BTech(Marine Engineering) in The Neotia University?

I want to take admission in The Neotia University. I am interested to study BTech in Marine Engineering in this university. I would like to know that is there any Bank available which can provide an education loan to me? Kindly help me to know about this asap.

18th May 2019, 02:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any Bank Education Loan facility available for studying BTech(Marine Engineering) in The Neotia University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take admission in The Neotia University. I am interested to study BTech in Marine Engineering in this university. I would like to know that is there any Bank available which can provide an education loan to me? Kindly help me to know about this asap.

Yes, students can contact The Neotia University for getting education loan to study BTech (Marine Engineering) course. The Neotia University may help the students to get an education loan for studies. The Neotia University is also offering various scholarships like Sports Scholarship, Cultural Participation Scholarship, Tejasvi Scholarship, Mere Apna Scholarship, Sahodarya Scholarship, etc. for their students. There is also arrangement for education loan from State Bank of India and Syndicate Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?