12th April 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of applying in The Next Genius Scholarship Progra?

Hello Sir, my daughter wants to apply for The Next Genius Scholarship Program? I don’t know what benefits she will get if she apply in this scholarship as she is studying 12th standard right now. So, I just want to know about the benefits of applying in this type of scholarship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

15th April 2019, 12:52 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of applying in The Next Genius Scholarship Progra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, my daughter wants to apply for The Next Genius Scholarship Program? I don’t know what benefits she will get if she apply in this scholarship as she is studying 12th standard right now. So, I just want to know about the benefits of applying in this type of scholarship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Some of the benefits of applying in The Next Genius Scholarship Program are given below:

>> More than 100 students are selected for The Next Genius Scholarship Program and get over USD 8 million

>> Selected students can get full and partial scholarships to study any 4 year undergraduate course at one of the colleges given below:

Drew University, New Jersey
Beloit College, Wisconsin
Juniata College, Pennsylvania
Ithaca College, New York
Knox College, Illinois
Lynn University, Florida
Texas Christian University, Texas
Millsaps College, Mississippi
Union College, New York
Wheaton College, Massachusetts
The University of South, Tennessee
University of Rochester, New York
Washington College, Maryland

The Next Genius Scholarship Program website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?