25th February 2021, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits available under the IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have completed my MTech and am planning for a PhD program. I came to know about the IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 and I want to apply for it. But I don’t know about the benefits of applying for this fellowship. Can you please let me know what benefits I will get?

27th February 2021, 10:27 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: What are the benefits available under the IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021?

The benefits available under the IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is;

You will receive an emolument of Rs. 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.

You can apply for this fellowship before 28.2.2021.
27th February 2021, 07:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits available under the IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021?

The benefits available under the IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 are as follows:-
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.

Documents required are as follows:-
Mark sheets
Certificates
27th February 2021, 10:15 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° The benefits available under the IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is that the selected candidates will receive an emolument of rupees 31,000 per month + 16% HRA.

°°° The section of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.

°°° No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.

°°° The candidate is expected to join immediately if selected and the position is purely temporary and is coterminous with the project.

°°° Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other Communications in this regard will be entertained.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://iitbhu.ac.in
28th February 2021, 07:42 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

The benefits available under the IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021:-

The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.

Important dates:-

Application deadline - 28 February 2021.

Official Website:-
www.iitbhu.ac.in
28th February 2021, 11:06 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- The benefits available under the IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021

The selected candidates will receive an amount of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.

--- An applicant must be below 28 years of age and hold BE/BTech with a minimum of 55% marks in electronics and communication engineering and having a valid GATE score

OR

Hold an ME/MTech in RF and Microwave engineering with a minimum of 55% marks and GATE qualification.

Experience in the area of RF and Microwave engineering and related field is desirable.

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://iitbhu.ac.in
28th February 2021, 12:31 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

The benefits available under the IIT BHU Varanasi Department of Electronics Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021:-

The selected candidates will receive emolument of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.

Selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.

Documents:-

Marksheets and certificates.

Official Website:-

www.iitbhu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?