16th April 2019, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

What are the documents required to apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship?

Hello team, I am looking forward to apply in LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship of this year. I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required to apply for this scholarship. Kindly tell me about the essential documents immediately.

18th April 2019, 08:07 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the documents required to apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship?

Documents required to apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship:

Income certificate should be on self-certification basis by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper for self-employed parents and from employer for employed parents supported by documents (from revenue department) such as land held in the name of parents.

Procedure to apply for the scholarship:

ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS ARE TO BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THE LINK ON THE HOME PAGE. Once online application is submitted, the candidate will get acknowledgement at the email ID provided by him in his online application. Further correspondence will be made by the Divisional Office which is mentioned in the acknowledgement mail. The candidate should ensure to submit his correct email id and contact number for communication at a later date, if required. Bank Account details and IFSC code are not compulsory at this stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?