19th November 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

What kind of benefit I will get if study MS in Finland through entrance exam while applying for Education Loan? Interest rate schemes for study in Finland?

Sir, what interest rates will charges if I will do MS in Finland by taking education loan in India? I have an interest to do MS there and I have applied for various exams like GRE, TOEFL and IELTS. I would also like to know that I get any benefit for getting education loan with any of these entrance exams?

7th June 2022, 09:50 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of benefit I will get if study MS in Finland through entrance exam while applying for Education Loan? Interest rate schemes for study in Finland?

Applicants can get loan upto 20 lacs for studying abroad.

In case they need more amount they can talk to the manager of bank for such purpose.

For being eligible candidate must have confirmed admission in any professional course in a reputed college which has good placement facility/record.

Candidate must have taken admission on the basis of entrance exam or merit.

Through entrance exam or merit basis admission, candidate easily gets loan.
Banks provide loan to meritorious Students who have good academic background with no active backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?