29th March 2019, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

When the application of Leading Asia Scholarship will be released?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Leading Asia Scholarship. I just want to know that when the application form of this scholarship will be release of this year. Kindly let me know about the date asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

2nd April 2019, 01:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application of Leading Asia Scholarship will be released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply in Leading Asia Scholarship. I just want to know that when the application form of this scholarship will be release of this year. Kindly let me know about the date asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

The notification of the Leading Asia Scholarship has released already. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 15th April, 2019 for the Leading Asia Scholarship.

The Leading Asia Scholarship is awarded to the scholars from Asia by the One Young World for attending the One Young World 2019 Summit in London from 22nd October, 2019 to 25th October, 2019. Details are available at the website link given Click Here

3rd April 2019, 11:59 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application of Leading Asia Scholarship will be released?

Application of Leading Asia Scholarship has been released. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through its official website by 15 April 2019 for Leading Asia Scholarship.

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned website link:
https://www.oneyoungworld.com/leadin...holarship-2019

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?