28th June 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

When the application of UGAM Legrand scholarship will be released?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in UGAM Legrand scholarship. I just want to know that when the application form of this scholarship will be released this year. Kindly let me know about the date asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

30th June 2019, 06:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application of UGAM Legrand scholarship will be released?

The application of UGAM Legrand Scholarship has already released and the last date to apply is 25th July 2019.

Women candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board are eligible to apply for UGAM Legrand Scholarship.
30th June 2019, 08:20 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: When the application of UGAM Legrand scholarship will be released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply in UGAM Legrand scholarship. I just want to know that when the application form of this scholarship will be released this year. Kindly let me know about the date asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!
The application of UGAM Legrand scholarship will be released during the month of March/April and application will be submitted on or 03/05/2019. Applicants can submit the application through online ->

Applications should be submitted on the online scholarship portal Click Here !! along with the following documents:

For more information or queries, write to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?