25th July 2016, 01:01 PM
ambika_3

When CCRT Kathak Scholarship programme will be held?

I want to apply in CCRT Kathak Scholarship programme. Kindly tell me when will this scholarship programme held? Kindly let me know about the date of this scholarship programme. Waiting for your reply.

29th March 2018, 04:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When CCRT Kathak Scholarship programme will be held?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambika_3 View Post
I want to apply in CCRT Kathak Scholarship programme. Kindly tell me when will this scholarship programme held? Kindly let me know about the date of this scholarship programme. Waiting for your reply.

The CCRT Scholarship Scheme’s interviews/tests which will be conducted at Regional level during the months of May – August every year. The Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) is offering Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme for the outstanding talented children in the age group or 10 to 14 years. Candidates can download the application from the CCRT website and apply. The CCRT scholarship will be initially for two years and it can be renewable after every two years. Candidates can find the details in the CCRT website link given Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?