10th May 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme will be released?

Hello everyone, I have completed my MBA. I want to apply for Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme for this year. Can you please let me know that when the notification will be release for this programme? Waiting for your response!

15th May 2019, 04:08 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme will be released?

The notification of Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme will be released in the month of July 2018.

You would need to keep visiting the website for the Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Program for the year 2019.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programm is MBA with minimum 2 years of work experience.

The website link is shared below:https://www.akshayapatra.org/fellowship-program
15th May 2019, 09:26 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme will be released?

Notification of Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme had been released on dated 30th July 2018. Last date to apply for Fellowship Programme was latest February 2019, which was based on location specific timelines. Graduates preferably MBA degree holder are eligible to apply for Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme.

For more details, you can visit the below mentioned official website link;
https://www.akshayapatra.org/fellowship-program
16th May 2019, 10:27 PM
LegendKiller99

The important dates of Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme 2019 was :-

Application announcement date: 30 july 2018
Deadline: Based on location-specific timelines (Feb 2019)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?