14th February 2023, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

When are the results of Maharashtra state scholarships exam? I am a student of 7th standard scholarship exam

When are the results of Maharashtra state scholarships exam? I am a student of 7th standard scholarship exam.
I am from Sulakhe High School, Barshi

16th February 2023, 03:41 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When are the results of Maharashtra state scholarships exam? I am a student of 7th standard scholarship exam

Candidates must visit the official website of Maharashtra State Council of Examination , Pune mscepuppss.in website
The exact date of Scholarship result is not publicly announced .
However the results are typically released within few weeks after the exam .
The results are available online and can be assessed by entering necessary details such as students roll number and date of birth.
It is expected to be declared by March 2023 but the date can be change by the concerned authorities.
One has to check the official website for regular updates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?