22nd July 2020, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

When will the notification of IIT BHU School of Materials Science and Technology Research Associateship 2020 be released?

Hello everyone, I am a PhD holder in Chemistry. I want to apply for the IIT BHU School of Materials Science and Technology Research Associateship for this year which is 2020. Can you please let me know when the notification will be released for this associateship? Waiting for your response!

26th July 2020, 03:46 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the notification of IIT BHU School of Materials Science and Technology Research Associateship 2020 be released?

••• The notification had been already released and now, nobody can apply for this associateship because the application deadline was 15th July, 2020.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf project_smst_117.pdf
27th July 2020, 01:05 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the notification of IIT BHU School of Materials Science and Technology Research Associateship 2020 be released?

The last date to apply for Indian Institute of Technology BHU School of Materials Science and Technology Research Associateship 2020 was 15th July 2020 and the notification was released in the month of July. However, you can wait for the next available opportunity and keep on visiting the website https://www.iitbhu.ac.in/positions_available for further updates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?