3rd October 2018, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Vehicle Loan?

My son want to take education loan for his further education. I have a salary account in HDFC Bank. I have also credit card. The most important thing is I have already taken Vehicle loan through my salaried account. I want to know that still my son gets education loan?

15th October 2018, 08:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Vehicle Loan?

Yes, you can get an education loan for your son from bank even if you have taken vehicle loan. To be eligible to apply for an education loan, your son should have secured admission to higher education course in a Government recognised college/ university. You can get an education loan of upto Rs. 4 lakhs without any security.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?