9th June 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Whether Banks offers an Education Loan to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering?

I want to do Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course? Kindly let me know that is any Bank provide me an education loan for this course as I have heard that Banks not offers education loan for this course. But I need an education loan for this course. Kindly help me!

16th June 2019, 10:03 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Whether Banks offers an Education Loan to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering?

Yes you can get education course to study diploma in computer science and engineering.

All public sector banks offer education loan towards diploma in various disciplines.

For more details regarding the required documents and terms and conditions you just go through the below facts.

>>You should have completed 10th from the recognized board with minimum 55%of marks .

>>Then you need to have rank card of entrance exam in different states like in andhra pradesh you will have ECET exam for diploma courses.

And for educational loan, you must submit some documents which will be told by bank authorities
16th June 2019, 10:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Banks offers an Education Loan to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering?

If you have got admission at a recognised college then surely you will be eligible for education loan. Just make sure you get admission at a good college in a job oriented course having good scope. You just have to contact the nearest branch to apply for the loan.

You will need a guarantor who is earning regular income to support your education loan application. Just make sure you have all the documents when you are applying for the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?