6th February 2015, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Will I get a scholarship if I have completed intermediate exam with 970 marks?

I got 970 marks in my inter-mediate examination
i belongs to oc
can i get scholarship?

7th June 2017, 02:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a scholarship if I have completed intermediate exam with 970 marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 970 marks in my inter-mediate examination
i belongs to oc
can i get scholarship?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for scholarship after completion of Intermediate examinations with 970 marks. There are various government and private scholarships available for the 10+2 or Intermediate completed students. You can apply online or offline for a scholarship. Most of the scholarships are awarded on the basis of marks scored and family’s income. List of scholarships available for the intermediate completed, students is given below;

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Website Link

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Website Link

LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme - Website Link

Post Metric Scholarship - Website Link

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship - Website Link

National Scholarship Exam - Website Link
12th April 2018, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a scholarship if I have completed intermediate exam with 970 marks?

I got 972 marks in IPE exams.I also got 99 in sanskrit in both first and second years.what type of scholarships do I get?
23rd February 2019, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

As our system changed to grading . Can all the students apply to merit scholar who got 10 points ?
26th February 2019, 06:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a scholarship if I get 970 marks above belonging to oc group
23rd August 2020, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

I got 965 marks in intermediate as I eligible for scholarahip
31st August 2020, 07:50 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Will I get a scholarship if I have completed intermediate exam with 970 marks?

Will I get a scholarship if I have completed intermediate exam with 970 marks

Yes, you are eligible to apply for scholarship after completion of Intermediate examinations with 970 marks.

There are various gov. and private scholarships available for the 10+2 or Intermediate completed students. You can apply online or offline for a scholarship. Most of the scholarships are awarded on the basis of marks scored and family’s income.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?