12th June 2013, 06:50 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the various streams in Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have pass my 10th class..and now i am thinking to take science stream in 11th standard so please tell me what are the streams in science
Dear Aspirant,

We cannot jot down all the courses names here since there are number of courses available under the name SCIENCE.

Since the world is full of science so there are many subjects for studying.Any thing which is useful for the living hood is comes under the science.

Because everything is most important source in this world.So the courses are more.

But in the simple way i can say that there are only few types of classification of science.By which it becomes easy for you to choose.

The science which is studied with the physical form but it is not a living form.
and the other is the science which is studied with the physical form but it is a living form.

Another exceptional science which is a physical form but it is imaginary.Nothing but which the NASA scientists work on the planets and etc.

These are the only form of science which are available in the world.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
11th July 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the various streams in Science?

hi i secured 78% in my ssc and i am taking science but without math,which science streams are available in 11th without maths?
11th July 2013, 10:00 PM
varshuk

Smile Re: What are the various streams in Science?

Hai friend....

You have completed SSC, it's good. I appreciate you because the question you have asked about the streams of Science shows your interest towards Science and also tells how much you care about your career. And, i think it's the right time for you to know this because what all methods you implement now and concentrate will exactly reflect on your future. So, keep it up! and plan accordingly by taking the suggestions from your seniors.

After 10th standard, there are various other streams related to Science.
1). MPC (Maths, Physics, Chemistry): It's partially related to science
2). BiPC (Biology, Physics, Chemistry): It's completely related to science

I think you better you with BiPC because i feel you are very much interested in this field. And, you also check the marks of yours in science subject in SSC. On that, you better decide about what should be taken.

WISH YOU SUCCESS!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?