15th May 2017, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

A 12th biology student is eligible for any kind of Designing course?

I have passed 12 science with biology, so am I eligible for designing? Or for which designing I am eligible for? Any kind of designing course, please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. What I will become by taking Biology ?
  2. What are the benefits of taking Biology after class 10th? What kind of jobs can I get if I pursue a career in Biology?
  3. Is Physics, Chemistry and Biology good for taking genetic engineering course?
  4. How to join Interior Designing course after completion of 12th Class in Biology stream?
  5. How can I join Fashion Designing course in India?
  6. Can I qualify NDA without taking biology subject?
  7. Scope of taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology after 12th? Which other career course can be taken?
  8. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  9. What I have to do after completion of 12th Class with Biology?
  10. Can I get admission in Interior Designing by taking commerce after passing 12th?
  11. What to do after 12th in medical line after scoring 56% in 12th?
  12. Which graduation course should i do to become a Web Designer?
  13. How much is the minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Interior Designing in NID
  14. Which are the courses available after 12th commerce stream? What are the job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Interior Designing & Decoration without studying General Maths in 10th? Is it compulsory to appear in Elementary exams?
  16. What is the scope separately of taking Biology and Mathematics in 11th standard?
  17. Which subjects to take after 10th CBSE for fashion designing course ?
  18. Alternative ways of studying Architechture and Interior Designing without taking up NATA? Architecture colleges in Bangalore? How to prepare for NATA?
15th May 2017, 06:02 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can designing be done after taking biology on 12?

Yes, you are eligible for admission in designing course.

B.Des - Bachelor in Designing is a four year duration course from a recognised university and eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent degree in any discipline.

NIFT is one of the famous institute for pursuing designing course and candidates have to qualify in examination for admission in it.

Some other institutes which offer course is :-

Symbiosis.

Amity.

LPU.
15th May 2017, 07:54 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: A 12th biology student is eligible for any kind of Designing course?

Yes, candidates passed 12th in any stream are eligible to pursue degree in designing course.

The eligibility to get admission in 4 year B.Des course is :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

There is no limitation on stream of 12th.

So, you can prepare for entrance examination to qualify in it for admission. Some of the famous institute which offer course in designing are :-

NIFT.

LPU.

Amity.
15th May 2017, 10:23 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: A 12th biology student is eligible for any kind of Designing course?

Yes, you are eligible for designing course B.Des but not for B.F.Tech course.

B.Des - 12th in any stream from a recognised board.

B.F.Tech - 12th with PCM as main paper.

So, you can appear for entrance examination conducted by universities for admission in designing course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?