21st December 2019, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Is 12th from RIOS Board valid for getting jobs in gulf countries?

Sir/Madam, I wanted to know whether RIOS 12th certification is valid for Canada & Dubai jobs or not? Can I get attestation from Sub-Divisional Magistrate, Ministry of External Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs & HRD? Please let me know as I am planning to do 12th from RIOS for jobs in abroad specially in gulf countries.

22nd December 2019, 09:22 PM
bijitha85

Default Re: Is 12th from RIOS Board valid for getting jobs in gulf countries?

The validity and equillence of certificate issued by RIOS would have equivalence to secondary/ senior secondary/intermediate certificate of other member board.So govt.employment and other higher studies.so valid 12th from RIOS board.
23rd July 2020, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is 12th from RIOS Board valid for getting jobs in gulf countries?

Sir/Mam, i Want To Know That The RIOS Marksheet Is Valid Or Acceptable In Indian Passport?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?