29th April 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Bhaskar Genius Scholarship Competition? Model question papers of the exam?

what is the syllabus of BGSA for class 11th?
29th April 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Bhaskar Genius Scholarship Competition? Model question papers of the exam?

what is the syllabus for class 11th for bhaskhar genius schlorship awards?
3rd May 2012, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Can i get the syllabus for 9 class
14th May 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of bhaskar genius exam for class 7th? how many questions will come in this exam for class 7th?
15th May 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

what's the syllabus for class 6 ?
19th May 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Can you give us the sample model test papers for class 4 ,the syllabus and the number of questions ?
2nd June 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

i urgently need the syllabus and the questions of BGSE 2012 held on 20th and 27th may 2012 for class 9.plzzz........ help now
2nd June 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: What is the syllabus of Bhaskar Genius Scholarship Competition? Model question papers of the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Plz send me my admit card and syllabus of class 12th. And the paper will carry how many marks? Plz give us some idea.
just visit bhaskar scholarship website....and u will get every u want...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?