2nd May 2011, 11:17 PM
Dubey Rajiv

What is the syllabus of Bhaskar Genius Scholarship Competition? Model question papers of the exam?

My son participated in bhaskar genius scholarship competition. Please send me syllabus and model paper for this examination.

4th May 2011, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Bhaskar Genius Scholarship Competition? Model question papers of the exam?

class XII model papers
4th May 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Bhaskar Genius Scholarship Competition? Model question papers of the exam?

can you make me availabel the sample paper and last exam paper of bhaskar genius exam
6th May 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for class 7 bhaskar genius scholarship exam?
reply answer at [email protected] reply fast please?
9th May 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of bhaskar genius of class10th
10th May 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: What is the syllabus of Bhaskar Genius Scholarship Competition? Model question papers of the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubey Rajiv View Post
My son participated in bhaskar genius scholarship competition. Please send me syllabus and model paper for this examination.
every gk question and all the subjects like maths sst eng grammar
11th May 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

What's the syllabus of bhaskar genius for class 11th
11th May 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for bhasker genius exam of class 10th?
11th May 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

i want the model paper of class 8
12th May 2011, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Plz send me my admit card and syllabus of class 12th. And the paper will carry how many marks? Plz give us some idea.
12th May 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

can you please add some easy ques. in the syllabus
13th May 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I WANT MODEL PAPER OF CLASS 9
14th May 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

What is tht paper and sllaybus of class 6 in bhaskar genious exam 2911
14th May 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: What is the syllabus of Bhaskar Genius Scholarship Competition? Model question papers of the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the syllabus for bhasker genius exam of class 10th?
9th n 10th syllabus of cbse only
14th May 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I want d timmings of bhaskar genius 2011...............plz send it in ur website.............
14th May 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of bhaskar genious scholarship competition?
14th May 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

i want5 model paper for 8th class
14th May 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of exam?Please send my roll no and I did not remember what is my admit no. Please send me.What is the exam syllabus?
14th May 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

for bhaskar genius 2011,i want model paper of class 6 to practice
16th May 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

syllabus should be given to students
18th May 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

what is ths syllabus of bhaskar genius scholarship competition? PLZ SEND ME PAPER STYLE .
PLZ SEND ME YOUR OPINION IN BEHALF OF EXAM PAPER STYLE .

THANKS & REGARDS
CHANDER PRAKASH
ACCOUNTS DEPT.
20th May 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i want model test paper and the syllabus for class 7th. From where i could get it?
22nd May 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Bhaskar Genius Scholarship Competition? Model question papers of 4th class exam?

27th May 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

I am unable to find any model test paper or sample paper for class VIII. Could you please help me in this relevant matter?
28th May 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

please send me the model question paper for class 6 on [email protected]
28th May 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of bhasker genius scholarship?and can you send me model test paper for class 9th.
please send me both on [email protected] now .send me soon
11th July 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

i am from 7th class of bikaner can you please give the paper of 2010
14th January 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me the syllabus of bhasker genius scholarship2012.
14th January 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Bhaskar Genius Scholarship Competition?
Please send model test papers of class 6 and also the exam paper of 2010 on [email protected].
Please send it sooner.

I am Sweety Verma from Dhanbad, Jharkhand .
27th January 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to see the 8std books and question paper of last year [bhaskar genius scholarship exam]
3rd February 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Please send model test papers of class 11th and also the exam paper of 2011 on [email protected] and

please send me the syllabus of bhasker genius scholarship2012.
4th February 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for bhaskar genius schlorship exam for 5th class, plz. send me the details of it, and also model question papers with answers. thanks
15th February 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

waht is syllabus of bhaskar genius scholarship competition? can you available previous papers? kindly send them on my mail add.

[email protected]
15th February 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Plzz send me the the Bhaskargenius syllbus and model test paper for class 9th.....
Send me on my [email protected]
17th February 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

SIR, MY SON RITESH GUPTA STUDYING IN CLASS V AND HE WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN YOURSCHOLARSHIP COMPETITION REQUEST TO MAIL THE SCHEDULE IN [email protected].
Regards
19th February 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

exam centre and code number
25th February 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Bhaskar Genius Scholarship Competition? Model question papers of the exam?

7th Class Standard
26th February 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

what is the question paper of std.10th plzz send me.??????
28th February 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for class 12th, there is objective questions in it?
1st March 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of class 7th kindly mail me at [email protected]
8th March 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of exam bhaskar genius scholarship exam for class 8th
18th March 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

please any one tell me that what is the syllabus of exam bhaskar genius scholarship exam for class 7th
20th March 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of class 9 and send my admit card
21st March 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/ madam

Pls send me syllabus of 6th std bhaskar genius exam & model test paper or related guide books name to my Email add. [email protected]

Vishal verma(09466409980) Ambala city Haryana
29th March 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Please send me syllabus of 5th std bhaskar genius exam & model test paper or related guide books name to my Email add. [email protected]

Pradhuman singh (09829080419) Jaipur Rajasthan
31st March 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus of std 6th & std 7th bhasker genius exam & model test paper or related guide books name to my E-mail add.
[email protected]

Hemali Lalit Bharuka (9403634713) Tq. Kannad Dist. Aurangabad Maharashtra
7th April 2012, 08:26 AM
ravimohanmeena

[.nishant meena,15665]My son participated in bhaskar genius scholarship competition. Please send me free of cost, syllabus and model paper for this examination
12th April 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

i am tanisha .i wanted to fill the application form of bhaskar genius scholarship competition.please give me application form of this test and tell me the syllabusof this test.
14th April 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of bhaskar scholarship exam
20th April 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of junior genius of bhaskar scholarship exam for class IX please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?