Academic Qualifications - Degree

Age - 21-28 years.
33 years (For SC/ST/BC).

General Eligibility Conditions

A Candidate must satisfy the Commission on the following aspects :–
Citizenship that he is -

a Citizen of India; or
a subject of Nepal or Bhutan; or
a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
A person of Indian Origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tankanika and Zanzibar) Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia with the intention of permanently settling in India.
A Candidate belonging to categories (iii) or (iv) or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan should also obtain a certificate of eligibility given by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary will be admitted to an examination or interview and he will provisionally be appointed subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Character And Antecedents - that his character and antecedents are such as to qualify him for the appointment;
Bigamy - that he does not have more than one living wife or if such person is a woman, she is not married to any person who has a wife living; and
Candidates In Union/State Government Service that on the date of notification/advertisement for the purpose of direct recruitment he was not in the service of the Indian Union or of a State in India.
Note : - For the purpose of this clause a person will be deemed to be not in the service of the Indian Union or of a State in India.
If a period of five years has not elapsed since his first appointment to a service of the Indian Union or of a State in India.
If he belongs to one of the Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes or to one of the MBC/DC and Backward Classes.
Sound Health Etc. - A candidate must satisfy the appointing authority that he is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity unfitting him for the appointment.

good luck
28th February 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligible for TNPSC?

i'am 2010 passed out BE[EEE]. i'dont know for this tnpsc exam details . plz help me , how i applay this exams & job categorys
28th February 2012, 07:31 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

HAI FRIEND
eligibility to get enrolled for TNPSC group 2 exam
TNPSC is the recruitment exam conducted by the government of Tamilnadu by every year.
group 1 ,group 2 , group 3, group 4 and also subdivisions , these are the position levels in TNPSC from higher to lower positions
Group 1 consists of positions like assistant engineer , executive engineer , deputy colleter , deputy superintendent of police .etc
Group 2 consists of positions like lower than group 1 , junior engineer , representative .etc
group 3 & 4 postions like typist , steno .etc

Eligibility :

age 18-30years
educational qualification :
any degree , for AE post BE degree ...........corresponds to the positions

there is a relaxation for sc/st and no application fee
students pursuing final year also eligible to apply , but have the degree certificate the time of interview

for more details : http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
2nd April 2012, 07:35 PM
suganya .a

sir am studying b.sc 2nd year .if am eligibility to attend tnpsc exam
5th April 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I am clear SSLC at 1996,ITI at 1998.Age:31.what the Eligible for TNPSC? Wich post can i apply?
6th April 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

iam stile studying 1st year b.tech-it what kind of group exams suitable for me?
19th December 2012, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

sir,
Now i doing BCA in final year. can i apply for group1 axam and
Assistant Section Officer exam.please help me.
24th December 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

sir

i am selected in group 4 exam, counselling in one or two days.please clarify my doubts. my comunity christian nadar. religion christian now iam convert muslim my husband muslim so i am convert i apply for the group 4 application religion muslim community nadar. so any problem for u. please reply me sir
10th September 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM A DIPLOMA HOLDER MECHANICAL DESIGNS AND DRAFTING. COULD I ABLE TO WRITE THE EXAMS OF TNPSC GROUP 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?