3rd May 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of issue of TANCET counseling application forms by Anna University?

when will u issue the counselling forms ? please give a information about this.......

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get the TANCET forms and date of issue of TANCET forms?
  2. Who will issue the application form of TANCET counselling? From where I will get the application form? Issue date of TANCET result?
  3. Date of issue of Anna University TANCET counseling application form?
  4. Date of issue of application forms for MBA TANCET exam by Anna University?
  5. Date of issue of application forms for TANCET M.E? When does the counseling start?
  6. Last date to issue Anna University MCA TANCET application forms?
  7. Possibility for me to enter in Anna University CEG or MIT campus after scoring 35.546 in TANCET? What is the date of issue of TANCET M.E Application form?
  8. Date of issue of M.E counseling application form by Anna University? Last date to apply for M.E counseling
  9. Between Anna University and Government College of Technology, Coimbatore, who will issue the counselling form of TANCET? When the result will be published? -- [New]
  10. How can I apply for TANCET counseling?
  11. Date of counseling of Anna University for TANCET?
  12. Anna University affiliated colleges in Trichy and Thanjavur? What is the date of issue of counseling forms?
  13. Anna University M.E TANCET counseling form issue date?
  14. Date of issue of TANCET counseling forms?
  15. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  16. Date of sale of M.E counseling applications forms in Anna University? Last date of of submission?
  17. When are the Counseling forms issued for tancet? and where?
  18. Date of issue of M.E counseling application form by Anna University? Last date for applying for M.E counseling?
10th May 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of issue of TANCET counseling application forms by Anna University?

i have got 32 in tancet mtech - chemical engineering ,can some one tell me the dates of councilling applicationt form when to get it pls i missed the application after writing tancet and lost 1 year .
11th May 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i get 32.75 in mca tancet.what are the colleges available in my marks
2nd June 2012, 03:15 PM
lalitha coller

Smile Re:date of issue TANCET counseling application forms by Anna University 2012?

when the anna university counselling application form for M.E will be issued
5th June 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
When will the tancet councelling form for ME will be announced ? Any idea..
I've got 25.746 marks in tancet.....Which colleges I'm able to do my ME?
Please call me on 9962827981 or mail me on [email protected].
19th June 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for joining mba with tancet score only for M.E?
5th July 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

When will the tancet councelling form Date of issue
6th July 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

i got 22.5 in Tancet MCA .I belongs to MBC category.can i get a good seat in Anna university which colleges will i get.when is the counseling date to me.plz reply for me sir...reply for my id [email protected]
10th July 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

when will anna univ provide counselling application form? nd how to know the rank?
14th July 2012, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

when will be the TANCET councelling starts?
16th May 2013, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi

I got 32.7 in TANCET which college i will get in coimbatore for ECE background?
21st May 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

issue of counselling application form for m.e??????pls tell me
5th June 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I got 32.75 in TANCET MCA.Shall i got anna university for doing MCA ? plz give me the details
6th June 2013, 02:04 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 32.75 in TANCET MCA.Shall i got anna university for doing MCA ? plz give me the details
You may have a chances to get admission in MCA course in Anna University .Anna University has been started issuing counselling application forms and Anna University affiliated counselling application form will be issued later .

Anna University counselling application forms important dates ::
  • Date of Commencement of downloading application form from the website :: 02.06.13
  • Last date for downloading application form from the website :: 20.06.13
  • Last date for receipt of application :: 24.06.13

Eligibility Criteria to apply ::

## The candidate need to pass the degree course (10+2+3) pattern from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification .

## Any stream candidate can apply for this examination .

## 50% Mark for General candidates .

## 45% marks for reserved categories .

## Final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination .

## Tancet Score and Register No is important while filling the online application forms .

Candidate can fill the application form using the following official website :: http://online.annauniv.edu:8080/mca2013/

## Cost of online Application :: 500 (other candidates )

## Cost of online Application :: 250 (SC/ST candidates )

## Before fill the application form read the instruction carefully .

## This application form only for the Anna University not for the Anna University Under colleges or affiliated colleges .

More details , Visit the official website :: http://www.annauniv.edu/
18th June 2013, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

When will you give annauniversity tancet councelling application form?
9th May 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i scored 12.400 in tancet mba 2014 when counselling will be conducted
13th May 2014, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

SIR i have scored 30.427 marks in tancet 2014 . branch electrical & electronic engg, which college i can get for mtech ? is their possibility of getting any govt. college ? speciallisation if any ?
belongs to general category ,other state category?
PLEASE HELP SIR
22nd May 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

need to know when application forms are issuing and when is the last late for tancent candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?